Friday, October 24, 2014

Day 1: inventory

So two parts of what has been convicted on me tonight, one is spend more time with God (working on that) the second is inventory.
I'm just going to go through what happened today, point out where I did well, or where I can do better. I am sincerely going to try to be kind to myself, but I have been convicted that I am wrong on a number of scores, so I'm not feeling very nice.

I woke up late (11.30) decided to rest awake and eat a little before gym time. I could have gotten up earlier, this is an ongoing complaint I have with myself, I just don't get up early enough.
I ate, that's good, good job me.
I left for the gym a little after two, and I started some laundry. Both good things. I had to go pick up my scrip before I got to the gym floor, but that's good, they finally wrote me a scrip.
I worked out from a little after three until about 5.30/6. two sessions of 45 minutes, I hit my max weight lift at 120, and started on front squats. All good, not great. I want to work out for longer. Oh, I suffered from overconsumption of stimulants, need to work on dosage. The dosage was this:
1 36 mg concerta
1 large cup of coffee
8 ounces of 3 scoop strength pre workout

I was having breathing problems and some panic. still a little of that left, settling down now though.

Then I went shopping at burlington, but didn't like the prices so nothing was bought.
On my way to church I turned in my scrip.
I went to church for two and a half hours until 9.30
I put money in the bank
I went grocery shopping
then I came home,
fed the dog, ate some pizza, watching clue, jerked off.
That's it. I'm not going to get introspective, God chose to convict me that I need to talk to him more. So I'm going to. I'm going to take some time driving alone to talk to him, and if I don't have a drive alone I'll go ride my bike alone. One way or another we'll talk daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment